Jadon Sancho

Status
Not open for further replies.
Whats wrong with a young boy to enjoy his life the way he wants ?

He earns it.

20 year old who is on £190k and who will get paid more by United
One of the best players in the World
Doing exceptional well consistently for Dortmund

How old are you? I ask because if you’re very young then I can allow you some leeway but Sancho just posted a video of his multi-millionaire lifestyle holiday, showing all the trappings of fame and fortune including flights by private jet in the middle of a global pandemic that has devastated the world economy and put tens of millions (of the people that ultimately pay his wages) out of work and in fear of losing the roof over their heads.

The post is as self aware as my microwave.

How old are you? I ask because if you’re very young then I can allow you some leeway but Sancho just posted a video of his multi-millionaire lifestyle holiday, showing all the trappings of fame and fortune including flights by private jet in the middle of a global pandemic that has devastated the world economy and put tens of millions (of the people that ultimately pay his wages) out of work and in fear of losing the roof over their heads.

Agree with this. Fearing for my own job at the minute as it's not looking good at all, People losing homes and thousands more worrying about losing their jobs and homes too due to this pandemic, People living on the streets that had jobs and houses not so long ago!

Then you've this moron Sancho posting this shite whilst their is a pandemic going on. He's a fucking idiot.

Agree with this. Fearing for my own job at the minute as it's not looking good at all, People losing homes and thousands more worrying about losing their jobs and homes too due to this pandemic, People living on the streets that had jobs and houses not so long ago!

Then you've this moron Sancho posting this shite whilst their is a pandemic going on. He's a fucking idiot.
Agree and hate to say it but, compare him to Ratchford.

watching shit like this almost puts me off football totally - these guys earn untold wealth for very very little if we are being honest. Yes they have skill, yes they train hard but are they really worth that much??? Its not just people like Sancho (though there are certain groups of footballers like him who are more in your face about it while others are exactly the opposite) but are any of them worth it?
No, you're correct Simon, to my mind in any right minded society, you'd expect those kinds of salaries to be reserved for people who make a real difference to that society, to peoples lives, not because you can kick a sack of wind about really well.

He is a kid with no concept of the world outside his, and it seems no one to show him either. He can play football and get paid enormous amounts of money to do so, when you compare him to the South american guys who travelled 2 to 3 hours a day just to play on rubbish pitches, or as Jesus did paint the streets, they seem to have a better idea of the outside world .

He is a kid with no concept of the world outside his, and it seems no one to show him either. He can play football and get paid enormous amounts of money to do so, when you compare him to the South american guys who travelled 2 to 3 hours a day just to play on rubbish pitches, or as Jesus did paint the streets, they seem to have a better idea of the outside world .
One of the reasons we’re happy to sign so many of them. They’re also less likely to pine for home or the ‘Cantera’...

Whats wrong with a young boy to enjoy his life the way he wants ?

He earns it.

20 year old who is on £190k and who will get paid more by United
One of the best players in the World
Doing exceptional well consistently for Dortmund
Once a boy hits the age of 3 (possibly 4 in some cases) he will know that his underpants should not be showing above his shorts. Ever.

In some instances ‘cuntbubble’ will suffice

sancho is a tit too (:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.