Jamal Musiala

I would imagine we won't be afraid to go in hard on Wirtz, maybe go in like the old days and just pay what's required.
I Hope so.
Rodrygo could also be an option.
We have a better chance of pulling Kvara from Napoli than Rodrygo from Madrid—unless Madrid forces him out. Kvara is already pushing for a move away from Napoli.

I Hope so.

We have a better chance of pulling Kvara from Napoli than Rodrygo from Madrid—unless Madrid forces him out. Kvara is already pushing for a move away from Napoli.
Not a chance we are dealing with Napoli and DeLaurentis', he makes Levy seem fair and decent.

We are on the same page - the loss of form is temporary, whatever its cause, and Pep is not one for excusing everything. I'm sure (hopeful) things will return soon.
I reckon Pep is using him sparingly as is the norm for Pep. Injury, illness, the birth of another child and playing non-stop for well over a year can explain his lack of form / appearances. Playing for England under waistcoat fully explains the poor international appearances.

I Hope so.

More chance of Rodrygo because RM are like us, they let players leave who don’t want to be there

We won’t deal with Napoli ever again

I reckon Pep is using him sparingly as is the norm for Pep. Injury, illness, the birth of another child and playing non-stop for well over a year can explain his lack of form / appearances. Playing for England under waistcoat fully explains the poor international appearances.
I would agree. He isn't in the best of form, but ask players across the world to identify the best young attacking midfielder in world football and I would be surprised if he is not number one.

Not a chance we are dealing with Napoli and DeLaurentis', he makes Levy seem fair and decent.
I know how both of them are. De Laurentiis is under pressure—pressed to get Kvara on a new contract with a release clause. So, he might not have much of a choice when it comes to losing Kvara, as long as we meet the release clause. Kvara's contract runs until 2027.

Rodrygo, on the other hand, is completely obsessed with Real Madrid, and so is his father. He’d rather sit on the bench as long as he's a Madrid player. The only way he leaves is if Madrid pushes him out and sanctions a sale!

Last edited:
I know how both managers are. De Laurentiis is under pressure—pressed to get Kvara on a new contract with a release clause. So, he might not have much of a choice when it comes to losing Kvara, as long as we meet the release clause. Kvara's contract runs until 2027.

Rodrygo, on the other hand, is completely obsessed with Real Madrid, and so is his father. He’d rather sit on the bench as long as he's a Madrid player. The only way he leaves is if Madrid pushes him out and sanctions a sale!
Not going to happen as long as Tixki is still around, Napoli took the piss and it won't be forgotten

More chance of Rodrygo because RM are like us, they let players leave who don’t want to be there

We won’t deal with Napoli ever again
There’s no way Rodrygo wants to leave Madrid. Do you know how obsessed he is with the club? He and his father are super obsessed. Benching him won’t make him want to go—Madrid would have to push him out by sanctioning a sale.

Not going to happen as long as Tixki is still around, Napoli took the piss and it won't be forgotten

I know the history of us and Napoli. Concerning Kvara, De Laurentiis does not have much of a choice, unless he holds him hostage till 2027!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.