Jamal Musiala

I am probably the only one but I feel like rodrygo is heavily overrated and lives off the fact that he scored 2 against us within 2 minutes. Compared to Vinicius, Mbappe, Bellingham I don’t see that „ special „ in him. Like he is solid but I don’t see that „IT“. Kvara is also a question if he is as good against low blocks.( only makes sense if Grealish leaves )
City might have to go for someone who is still under the radar and hope that he explodes.

We are on the same page - the loss of form is temporary, whatever its cause, and Pep is not one for excusing everything. I'm sure (hopeful) things will return soon.

Might be to do with how pundits called him the best English talent. Then he was destroyed in the media and papers. Becoming the scapegoat for Englands performances. Saying he’s not good enough , shouldn’t be starting etc

That would mess up anyone’s mental health. He’s still a young lad. Your being called the best English talent and then your getting ripped to shreds by the country’s media. One article or two might not be bad, but constantly on all media sources that would start to effect anyone.

Might be to do with how pundits called him the best English talent. Then he was destroyed in the media and papers. Becoming the scapegoat for Englands performances. Saying he’s not good enough , shouldn’t be starting etc

That would mess up anyone’s mental health. He’s still a young lad. Your being called the best English talent and then your getting ripped to shreds by the country’s media. One article or two might not be bad, but constantly on all media sources that would start to effect anyone.

Especially when he sees the hyped amount of treatment that Bellingham and Tront his new best mate, receive from our pathetic media whores.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.