Jamal Musiala

Our transfer business last summer was very much about potential Kovacic aside), rather than high quality.
Doku, Nunes and Gvardiol all have plenty of potential to reach various levels.
Gvardiol is a potential 'Rolls Royce' of a defender.
There's definitely a player in Nunes but he needs the desire to be a top player. My wife's cousin is ST holder at Wolves and he wasn't arsed at all when he left as he said he'd be great in flashes but not consistent.
Doku offers something different and it'll be interesting to see how he kicks on (hopefully) in season 2, as he's struggling at the moment.

BUT what we need this summer is 'high' quality.
Not 'he's ok now, but he could become something really good.'

For me Musiala and Wirtz are that.
We need to buy quality and not just keep expecting Pep to turn everyone into KDB or a Bernardo.

Our transfer business last summer was very much about potential Kovacic aside), rather than high quality.
Doku, Nunes and Gvardiol all have plenty of potential to reach various levels.
Gvardiol is a potential 'Rolls Royce' of a defender.
There's definitely a player in Nunes but he needs the desire to be a top player. My wife's cousin is ST holder at Wolves and he wasn't arsed at all when he left as he said he'd be great in flashes but not consistent.
Doku offers something different and it'll be interesting to see how he kicks on (hopefully) in season 2, as he's struggling at the moment.

BUT what we need this summer is 'high' quality.
Not 'he's ok now, but he could become something really good.'

For me Musiala and Wirtz are that.
We need to buy quality and not just keep expecting Pep to turn everyone into KDB or a Bernardo.
i really hope to see Gvardiol in a Stones role in the CB

Stones role is not something you can be thrown at it immediately in your first season, Gvardiol need a time to adapt on it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.