Jamal Musiala

Fab says the Musiala rumours aren’t concrete, The Athletic did however say we are interested but think Musiala isn’t for sale and expect him to extend.

I do think we are interested, why don’t we test his and Bayern’s resolve? Txiki should at least be in his ear selling him the project. Do we think this has legs? I don’t think the Bundesliga is that attractive for a player like Musiala.
Our only chance is agreeing a contract and project with him and him not signing a new deal at Bayern.

Reports suggest that relationship between City and Munich is very good and months ago Tolmie said to expect City and Munich to do lots of business this summer.

They bid for Phillips (he turned them down), they have had Cancelo and may need him back if/when Davies goes. There was also a period where Alvarez was heavily linked.

We have had interest reported in Musiala, Kimmich & Sane.

Something is happening…

I just can’t see us being brave enough to do this unfortunately. It would be at least £120m imo and we won’t do that imo

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.