Jamal Musiala

Can't even tell you how much I hope the rumours are true. He is so good perfect for Pep.

We'd dominate for the next 10 years with Rodri, Musiala and Foden.

Not signing a new contract, and if not they will sell.
But is he not signing because he wants better than what they’re offering, or because he wants to leave? That’s the crucial thing. If it’s the former then this is just going to result in the new deal he wants.

I just can’t see us being brave enough to do this unfortunately. It would be at least £120m imo and we won’t do that imo
If we get an inkling he’s not signing a new contact, we’ll move for him i think.

Not signing a new contract, and if not they will sell.
Like Mbappe. That dragged out for 2/3 years. This will either be done quickly (but has been happening behind the scenes), messily and dragged out or not at all.

I can’t see it. Said in the past, plays like how Foden used to. Flair, body feints, etc. Pep wanted to turn Phil into someone who could control things. Good to have an opposite who can be a live wire like Musiala but doubt it’ll happen.

If it does, I’d be beyond shocked.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.