Jamal Musiala

I suspect we’re being played here, he’ll renew and the SNUBBED headlines will be out again
Also my suspicion. Which is hopefully why we'll be all over Guimares/Paqueta this summer. I get the reasoning that Musiala hasn't renewed as of yet and isn't interested in playing under Ralf Rangnick but I don't see a world where Bayern sells their most valuable player to us.

I'll assume a Musiala transfer is a pipe dream until he signs on the dotted line to become a City player.

Also my suspicion. Which is hopefully why we'll be all over Guimares/Paqueta this summer. I get the reasoning that Musiala hasn't renewed as of yet and isn't interested in playing under Ralf Rangnick but I don't see a world where Bayern sells their most valuable player to us.

I'll assume a Musiala transfer is a pipe dream until he signs on the dotted line to become a City player.
Pipe dream with legs?

We are not stupid, there must be serious interest from the player, but the biggest issue could be Ralf.

Musiala playing from Ralphie or Pep....mmmmmmm

Pipe dream with legs?

We are not stupid, there must be serious interest from the player, but the biggest issue could be Ralf.

Musiala playing from Ralphie or Pep....mmmmmmm
Ralf said no to Bayern lol

Ralf said no to Bayern lol
FFS how the mighty have fallen

Uli Hoeneß Fcb GIF - Uli Hoeneß Fcb Lost - Discover & Share GIFs

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.