Jamal Musiala

FFS how the mighty have fallen

Uli Hoeneß Fcb GIF - Uli Hoeneß Fcb Lost - Discover & Share GIFs
They should keep TT around anyway. Decent shot he wins them the champions league this year. He's got a knack for winning cup competitions. And despite the woes in the Bundesliga, they're getting quite unlucky. Positive regression is due. In fact, they're winning the XG table this season:

1714653111496.png

Still a disappointing season by Bayern's standards, but not as bad as some may make it out to be. The mighty have certainly not fallen in this case. That crown is reserved for United lol.

They should keep TT around anyway. Decent shot he wins them the champions league this year. He's got a knack for winning cup competitions. And despite the woes in the Bundesliga, they're getting quite unlucky. Positive regression is due. In fact, they're winning the XG table this season:

View attachment 117011

Still a disappointing season by Bayern's standards, but not as bad as some may make it out to be. The mighty have certainly not fallen in this case. That crown is reserved for United lol.
If XG is good so is Tommy ;)

Some Bayerns fans saying they’d need to get Kimmich or Sane off the books to give Musiala a big contract!

i dont know, but for me he looked uninterested in that game, although he was

Will be interesting to see if the rumours around this increase now that Bayern’s season is over
I personally think he wants to leave

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.