Jamal Musiala

I can't get my head around so many people wanting us to casually throw Stones on the scrapheap. One bad game and an injury-affected season should not warrant his departure. We have enough business to be doing without self-harming in this way.

Gomez, Phillips and Cancelo all need moving on for the sake of their careers. Walker and Bernardo will most probably also leave for their own reasons, along with academy boys like Delap, McAtee, THB (£20m already in the bag), JWE, etc. There will be loans for other youngsters, probably including Perrone. We'll be bringing in big money once again this summer.

We've got Echeverri coming in January and Lewis, Bobb and Nunes will most probably be used more next season. I can see four coming in again - Savio, Guimares, Frimpong and perhaps another.

So I don't really get this clamour for kicking out blokes who have proved themselves with us time and time again.
Honestly I don't think he wants it anymore. I'm in no way blaming John Stones, he's a legend but fucking hell I'm fatigued after the last 7 seasons so it's not hard to understand why a multimillionaire who's achieved the lot and given everything might be jaded.

I can't get my head around so many people wanting us to casually throw Stones on the scrapheap. One bad game and an injury-affected season should not warrant his departure. We have enough business to be doing without self-harming in this way.

Gomez, Phillips and Cancelo all need moving on for the sake of their careers. Walker and Bernardo will most probably also leave for their own reasons, along with academy boys like Delap, McAtee, THB (£20m already in the bag), JWE, etc. There will be loans for other youngsters, probably including Perrone. We'll be bringing in big money once again this summer.

We've got Echeverri coming in January and Lewis, Bobb and Nunes will most probably be used more next season. I can see four coming in again - Savio, Guimares, Frimpong and perhaps another.

So I don't really get this clamour for kicking out blokes who have proved themselves with us time and time again.

It's just the yearly fantasy about binning off half the squad and mostly replacing them with players who we've watched twice and thought they were good.

Never happens and I have no idea why the same people always want it to happen.

I could see this happening summer 2025 - obviously depends heavily on how Bayern do but I think that if Musiala hasn’t signed a renewal by the end of the calendar year it’s a good sign for any potential suitors.

Pep 2 year extension wouldn’t go amiss with trying to get this lad either

Kompany wants to have a chance of succeeding. Selling Musiala isn't high on the list of players Bayern will want to move on.
Player power is a big thing now - I don’t think he’d come this summer but he would have significantly more leverage for a move next year

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.