Jamal Musiala

He’s only 21 too. Crazy good.

if Haaland ever does move on, a false 9 formation with Foden, Wirtz and Musiala would be game over for everyone else.
I can't see Bayern selling him, especially to us but my word if we were to get him, that some major transfer coup.

I think one thing that means we could be front runners is that we could not buy anyone this summer and wait for an expiring contract either to pressure Bayern into a better sale. With Foden/Alvarez/KDB all alternating positions we have so much versatility. Just need to work out whether Nunes/Kov/Lewis can cover Rodri accordingly

I don't believe a word of it.
his father is way more believable than you though. wirtz's career has played out exactly like his father said up to this point. wirtz himself is a very humble guy and is very close to his familiy. no ned to believe otherwise.

if wirtz was available at any point we would have been all over it. we asked about him multiple times but it was always a no.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.