Jamal Musiala

he said he wanted to manage the clubs he played for; i would be even more shocked by this than Musiala exit

We don't need a manager so it's not something I expect, I just don't think he'd be that bothered about coming to City. He's denied a former club a title this season whilst being at Leverkusen. He might end up going to Bayern in a year or two, but it would be an odd move and I'm personally expecting him to end up at Real when Ancelotti goes.

Saying you would like to coach the clubs you played for is hardly the same as categorically ruling out ever managing any other club.
The problem for Alonso is if he came to us, he won't be able to go and manage Liverpool at a later date.

what you mean is Bayern have to wait for clubs from outside of Germany to take their best players and coach; Bayer doesnt have financial strenght to keep them

Lol, but that’s a self defeating argument. The Bundesliga is the epitome of a one team league. It’ll never challenge bigger leagues until you have 4 or 5 serious contenders for the league title. Things have to change for the league to grow but I understand that Bayern won’t just give up their dominance but in time they’ll fall further and further behind the Premier League, if you just see Bayern dismantle any team that threatens their dominant position.

Lol, but that’s a self defeating argument. The Bundesliga is the epitome of a one team league. It’ll never challenge bigger leagues until you have 4 or 5 serious contenders for the league title. Things have to change for the league to grow but I understand that Bayern won’t just give up their dominance but in time they’ll fall further and further behind the Premier League, if you just see Bayern dismantle any team that threatens their dominant position.
no they dont, fans like it just the ways it is;its bayern pushing to cancel 50+1 rule but fans want it to stay; some of us dont agree with oil money and sporwashing, i know its hard to understand that for fans of club like yours

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.