Jamal Musiala

fair, id have wirtz as the better passer of the three, if you wanted one of them to stay deeper while the other gets into the box think its him you;d teach to sit and quarterback.. Musiala i still think it a better LW over a CM
Yeah Musiala is quality at LW
I don’t think we’ll get Wirtz anyway - RM or Bayern for me

I think Mbappe has set a precedent for player power with him walking away from PSG for free. Clubs with high level valuable assets will be more aware of this tactic by players/clubs.

If he wants to go but they won’t let him this year then next year we will see something if he hasn’t succumb to Bayern. He is out of contract in 2026.

I'm really not sure we'd be willing to pay in excess of £100m for a player with one year left on his contract. One bad injury and you're left looking very silly - see Mount at the rags.

Musiala is a generational talent, no doubt. But I'm not sure he's what we need. I don't see Kevin leaving next summer, and I'm doubtful that Bernardo will either (much more likely that he leaves on a free in 2026 IMO).

You have to assume that the plan is for Foden to take up the mantle through the middle. So that leaves us with Foden, KDB, Gundo, and probably Bernardo. Also, McAtee, Echeverri, Lewis, Bobb, Grealish, O'Reilly... and there's the very real possibility that Nunes kicks on this season too and secures his long-term future. Basically, we're not exactly short in those central attacking areas.

That's not to say we won't sign someone if Bernardo leaves. But I don't think it'll be Musiala. Probably someone who can play deeper and compliments KDB/Foden more, like a Wharton type.

I'm really not sure we'd be willing to pay in excess of £100m for a player with one year left on his contract. One bad injury and you're left looking very silly - see Mount at the rags.

Musiala is a generational talent, no doubt. But I'm not sure he's what we need. I don't see Kevin leaving next summer, and I'm doubtful that Bernardo will either (much more likely that he leaves on a free in 2026 IMO).

You have to assume that the plan is for Foden to take up the mantle through the middle. So that leaves us with Foden, KDB, Gundo, and probably Bernardo. Also, McAtee, Echeverri, Lewis, Bobb, Grealish, O'Reilly... and there's the very real possibility that Nunes kicks on this season too and secures his long-term future. Basically, we're not exactly short in those central attacking areas.

That's not to say we won't sign someone if Bernardo leaves. But I don't think it'll be Musiala. Probably someone who can play deeper and compliments KDB/Foden more, like a Wharton type.
Him and Foden are similar type of player, interesting how they will work together

He's the long term replacement for KDB. We've always had two creative outlets.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.