James h Reeve

Remember James a junior blues too! Really was magic for kids then to be blue! Remember that night show on Piccadilly listened to it all week ! Loved havIng a comic blue on the radio.

Thank you James H!!!!!!!!!!

I'd love to see James H. being interviewed at half time on the pitch instead of that Alistair Mann. At least people would listen to James.

This is all too much. No more than another two hundred flattering comments, please.

Anyway, the Heaton Park toilets thing is purely for reasons of personal hygiene if QPR get into our eighteen yard box. No other boxes will be entered.

Don't get me started on Sweeney. My favourite moment was when I stitched him up on air. Supposedly perusing the week's sporting news, I managed to crowbar this in:

"That's a terrible story, isn't it, Mike, about that American heavyweight boxer getting stabbed? Tim . . . Tim . . ."

"Witherspoon?"

"No. With a knife."

You should have seen his face.

JamesH said:
This is all too much. No more than another two hundred flattering comments, please.

Anyway, the Heaton Park toilets thing is purely for reasons of personal hygiene if QPR get into our eighteen yard box. No other boxes will be entered.

Don't get me started on Sweeney. My favourite moment was when I stitched him up on air. Supposedly perusing the week's sporting news, I managed to crowbar this in:

"That's a terrible story, isn't it, Mike, about that American heavyweight boxer getting stabbed? Tim . . . Tim . . ."

"Witherspoon?"

"No. With a knife."

You should have seen his face.

In fairness you having a mental duel with Mike the rag Sweeney is a bit unfair, seeing as Sweeney`s gun isnt loaded

Santiago Street . said:
James, I used to listen to your late night shows as a teenager in the 80s and your footy shows with Tommy Doc.

I think that, to people of a certain age, you're part of the very fabric of the real Manchester, the Mcr that had character, the dry wit, the cynicism, the fucking Arndale, the orange buses, not the homogenised boring over populated city centre that rent a quote non entities (few of whom are from Mcr) tell us makes Manchester better than ever.

Characters like you contribute massively to a communal appreciation of what it means to be a real Mancunian and you're sadly missed from our airwaves.

Good luck to you sir and enjoy yourself tomorrow.

Brilliant post, couldn't have put it better myself.

Was great to hear James on 5live this morning. As a kid the highlight of my week was listening to James and the Doc on a Saturday afternoon. I often had to tape the end of the show cos I had to go out a do me paper round (footy pinks)... how I wish I'd kept them tapes!!

Feel free. Courtesy of King of the Kippax:

Sweeney.jpg

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.