James Maddison

Status
Not open for further replies.
I keep seeing we offered a loan and then 20m which seems low for what they would want. Maybe the number isn’t correct.

We are clearly interested, Pep clearly likes what he can offer and I think you have to say it makes some sense. Ok people on here don’t think he’s good enough, but you must like the approach to sign a player like Maddison, you just want a better version of Maddison right?

It’s whether this was a one off or it carries over to the summer. We clearly have a list of targets but also don’t have a never ending budget, every player we sign won’t cost 100m.

I think a lot will depend on what we can get back for Bernado, Cancelo, Laporte, Phillips etc.
He's a very good player indeed.

TBF I bet Chelsea fans never thought they'd win the champs league with Werner jorginho and havertz and fucking mount
That's irrelevant in that case. If you have Mr Kante in your team, you can win anything with anybody. With him, France won the world cup with Pogba, Griseman and fucking Giroud.

Maddison won’t accept being a squaddie, he’s just26 and was in the England wc squad looking for a regular starting place.

He was dropped and sanctioned at Leicester for attitude and discipline issues and excluded from England squads for 3 years.

It’s taken 2 seasons for Grealish to start to get to grips, Phillips hasn’t started a game and Cancelo hasn’t coped. I don’t think Maddison is at our level on any of the key fundamentals required of a Pep player.
Agreed but if he came with FDJ and Bellingham we can afford some sloppy times, a good back up but nothing more for me.

Maddison won’t accept being a squaddie, he’s just26 and was in the England wc squad looking for a regular starting place.

He was dropped and sanctioned at Leicester for attitude and discipline issues and excluded from England squads for 3 years.

It’s taken 2 seasons for Grealish to start to get to grips, Phillips hasn’t started a game and Cancelo hasn’t coped. I don’t think Maddison is at our level on any of the key fundamentals required of a Pep player.
What if we change his name to Maddisini by deed poll?

He maybe isn’t the top level player we want but we are desperate for players who create chances
Apart from Kev we just pass it round midfield
We are very predictable

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.