James McAtee

Can I ask all of the posters who keep stating what the youth players are thinking, how many of them have you actually spoken to? Can you name names?

Can I ask all of the posters who keep stating what the youth players are thinking, how many of them have you actually spoken to? Can you name names?
Every season is the same. Same posters getting upset because we don’t give 2 minute cameos out same posters using it as a stick to tell us how Pep is shite with the kids etc. They seem to take it personally for some reason.
I’m pretty sure when Pep eventually goes he will go with a first team squad of at least 5/6 homegrown cemented in there with 2/3 regular starters. Some won’t be happy until it’s 8/9 though the way they bang on about it.

I've said this before, i love Pep, i would give him a 10 year contract today. He's the best there is but he should have gave the academy lads some meaningful minutes, end of. It's neglectful of him not to imo. At our level you will only get a couple of chances to do it with no risk. Tuesday was one of them.

Just so people know.

You can whine about Pep not playing youth and not be part of the "Pep Out" brigade like myself and many others.

Pep isn't infallible, he doesn't make the best decisions everytime. If we can't moan about that on this forum (respecfully) then I think you eliminate 50% of what people use forums for (complaining about decisions).

It's got nothing to do with whether you think Pep is a genius or not, it was a chance to let young players prove what they can do, in a match against good opposition where the outcome doesn't matter, and we didnt give them that chance, and that's crap.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.