James McAtee

Over the moon

So happy

Thanks to whoever convinced him to stay

Hopefully he will get more minutes and shine now.

I trust the club's judgement that the player could be good enough to step up at some point, and the player's judgement that training with the senior team is the best place for his own development.

I've said before that one of the worst things about being shit was watching players like Shawny leave knowing it was the right thing for them.

Watching us win the league with lifelong blues and academy talent from across Manchester (and beyond) over the next ten years will be more special than what we have done the last ten years imo.

Great news. Highly promising by all accounts. A new team is emerging before our very eyes. McAtee, Palmer, Foden, Delap, Alvarez, and more youngsters to come. Doyle, H-Bellis still around.
What price Pep wants to stay and see them through? Pep, you know you want to. Just sign!!

I trust the club's judgement that the player could be good enough to step up at some point, and the player's judgement that training with the senior team is the best place for his own development.

I've said before that one of the worst things about being shit was watching players like Shawny leave knowing it was the right thing for them.

Watching us win the league with lifelong blues and academy talent from across Manchester (and beyond) over the next ten years will be more special than what we have done the last ten years imo.
With regards to SWP, it was the right move for him financially and medal wise, but the wrong move for footballing reasons
He was only bought by Chelsea so that Arsenal didn't get him and he lost his England place and his game totally stagnated

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.