James McAtee

I'm happy about it but I do struggle to see where/when he's going to get minutes. I was surprised he wasn't loaned out to a club in the championship or elsewhere.
I bet you said the same about Foden and Palmer.

This is great news. The more of these young lads we can tie down to long-term deals, the better, provided they have the talent, of course.

Great news.Hopefully will get some game time and develop into a regular first teamer with us.

James McAtee believes there is much more to come in terms of his development at Manchester City in the wake of signing his new contract extension.

MEN'S TEAM

James McAtee pens new deal​

The 19-year-old attacking midfielder put pen to paper on a new three-year deal today that will extend his stay at the Club through to 2026.
One of the most highly regarded players to have emerged from our Academy over the past few years, McAtee made his senior City debut in September of last year in our 6-1 Carabao Cup win at home to Wycombe.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.