James McAtee

There's a rumour that both Lavia and Mcatee are going on loan to Swansea next year
Good footballing side, got a couple of our ex lads on the books already.

Latibeaudiere, Finley Burns (loan), Olivier Ntcham

they wanted Delap & McAtee this season, prob would have got them bar the injury and contract dragging out

Thats them done then,Once they go on loan they dont play for us.
Only because no one we have loaned has done anything near enough to earn a chance with us. If you want to play for one of the best teams in the world, you need to stand out head and shoulders above the level your playing in....if your playing in the championship you should be first name in the team of the season.
A good comparison is Grealish....head and shoulders above anyone at Villa in the prem, not good enough for our best 11. That's simply how good you have to prove yourself to be?

That would be great for them
It would be if they get minutes. Including two untried youngsters into the midfield/attack of Championship team that will be targeting the play-offs at the least is pretty bold especially if those players are on loan.

I think both players have the talent needed to succeed at such a loan but the rest of the Swansea team would need to be functioning well.

It would be if they get minutes. Including two untried youngsters into the midfield/attack of Championship team that will be targeting the play-offs at the least is pretty bold especially if those players are on loan.

I think both players have the talent needed to succeed at such a loan but the rest of the Swansea team would need to be functioning well.
Took burns on loan at xmas i think he played 200 minutes all in.

Not at all....at their age, if they can't be regulars at Swansea...they are finished at City, as they simply would have proved they are light years from good enough for our first team.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.