James McAtee

Probably a season late,but a loan is essential.

Swansea look like a good option.Id be happy for him to go to a relegated Leeds too.
As we know, out on loan has generally been the kiss of death in terms of players returning and progressing within the club, so, as things stand, do you think McAtee would buck that trend?

Zinchenko says hi ;)

A very rare case and even then he is not Academy Player like McAtee was.

McAtee need to have a grit and determination like Zinchenko was if he does get loaned next season, player like Zinchenko is very rare and not even McAtee talent will save him if he does not have a necessary attribute like i mentioned above.

He's 100% got the necessary skills, it's how he translates that into mens football that will decide.
That’s why the loan deal has to be to the right club. For example, Swansea looks ideal with Martin having them playing attractive football, but if they then lose Piroe in the window (22 of Swansea’s 58 goals), they might find themselves lower than the 15th they finished this season. After Gomes’ experience with Barnsley last season, going from a club 5th the season before to 24th, I suppose there’s just a huge amount of luck.

He needs a loan, but I have no faith that we’ll actually select the right club for him. If you look at the academy loans this season, Tommy Doyle, Harwood-Bellis & Trafford all had to change clubs halfway through the season and Morgan Rogers, Finley Burns & Alex Robertson barely played. The only real successes were Bazunu, Callum Doyle and Fiorini - all in league one.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.