James McAtee

Brilliant experience. You can see he needs proper mens football - not youth games. It’ll toughen him up and improve his game, which is vital to his development

That tackle is a piece of filth. Nothing great about it at all. If McAtee, who is one of the most naturally gifted players to come out of the academy since Foden, gets seriously injured by tackles by players in a cloggers' league, I shall never forgive it.
That said, McAtee still does have an adolescent build. He definitely needs to bulk up.
That, by the way, is so obviously a red card that you do wonder what goes on in Championship refereeing. What do you have to do — chop someone's head off?

That’s a nasty challenge on McAtee. Well, some wanted him to be roughed up. Still not sold on Sheffield but some football is better than none…ok, that was a really bad tackle.
Didn't see much football from Sheffield United tonight. I say how shite Brewster is but McBurnie should be playing Aussie Rules. He really is McTominay standard. Absolute fucking garbage even on his best day.

Thought he started off feeling he may be out of his depth physically, he then went into 2 tackles one after the other and came away with the ball and imo started to grow into the game, was responsible for getting the man sent off great pressing and anticipation, got caught with a bad tackle but I think he was getting taken off anyway after Sunderland pulled a goal back ,would of done him the world of good getting his debut ,and he will grow the more games he plays

That's an ACL shredder. Quite deliberate and disgusting.
Luke O’Nien I believe? Had a few cards in his time no doubt.
I only saw the first half cos Shetland was on at 9, but fully agree with other comments about the refereeing; it’s a different world down there.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.