James McAtee

Didn’t make it off the bench. I know it’s early but I’m really not sure it was a great loan move for him.

Didn’t make it off the bench. I know it’s early but I’m really not sure it was a great loan move for him.
He played 65’ on Wednesday - it’s sensible management to manage his time. The Championship is a long old season, no point in putting his body through it at the start of the season which will likely result in an injury.

He played 65’ on Wednesday - it’s sensible management to manage his time. The Championship is a long old season, no point in putting his body through it at the start of the season which will likely result in an injury.
Exactly and he took a nasty challenge midweek which may have only have started playing up once the adrenaline had gone.

It’s more to do with the way they play really. He’s competing with Berge for that attacking midfield spot and Berge is their best player. Berge played in a midfield two the other night when McAtee started and most of their fans seem to agree that he’s wasted there.

It’s more to do with the way they play really. He’s competing with Berge for that attacking midfield spot and Berge is their best player. Berge played in a midfield two the other night when McAtee started and most of their fans seem to agree that he’s wasted there.
That's their 3rd game in 6 days I think, let them manage his playing time sensibly. He's going to get plenty of opportunities.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.