James McAtee

Your clearly not understanding what Im trying to say so this isnt worth talking about.

Doesn't matter, whether it's not his main weakness anymore or not. Doing shooting drilling daily should not be a criticism for him.

As the old saying goes, practices makes it perfect and how do you know that he only focusing on shooting as part of his extra training?

Of course its good he wants to improve.

Im more saying its worrying that sheffield doesnt have a rigorous enough practice sessions that he needs even more.

I imagine most city players probably find our sessions enough for them as they seem intense.
Buy surely Sheffield's training will be mostly about team tactics, the upcoming opposition and focusing on the first team players.

Not so much time for individual coaching of a loan player

Doesn't matter, whether it's not his main weakness anymore or not. Doing shooting drilling daily should not be a criticism for him.

As the old saying goes, practices makes it perfect and how do you know that he only focusing on shooting as part of his extra training?
Im not criticizing him for doing shooting drills.

There isnt much point to the discussion anymore, as my intention to focus on sheffield united hasnt come through.

There isnt much point to the discussion anymore, as my intention to focus on sheffield united hasnt come through.

Tbf, lots of City's women's team have taken it on themselves to arrange extra coaching this last year - they did so because they didn't feel the coaching the club was providing was enough.

I'm sure that doesn't happen with City's men, but I think we'd all agree that Pep and Gareth Taylor are 'slightly' different levels of coaches. Tbf to Taylor, I'm sure Pep's backroom team are also much better

I would certainly see the women taking extra coaching as meaning the coaching at the club isn't good enough. That may also be the case at Sheffield United. However it could just be that the coaching is different from what he's used to and the extra work is a way for him to keep his confidence up by doing some more of what he's good at.

I'm just curious why he still needs to do these private sessions?

Isn't practicing with Sheffield enough practice? If it isn't thats quite worrrying.

Also, these seems to always be shooting drills, this is the last thing he needs to work on.
Wow. Are you new to football?

There's no focus on Sheffield. Players from big clubs like Madrid, Barca, City, Bayern, PSG, etc have personal coaches on the side. Shooting coaches, personal trainers, skill coaches, etc. It's super common in football for athletes to train on their own or with trainers they have a rapport with.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.