James McAtee

Come on Pep introduce this kid into the first team squad so we can see him, that is what the academy is for

Shame as he's a brilliant prospect.

But to get in our team you have to have patience that the likes of Foden and Palmer have shown.

Unfortunately not all young players are willing to wait.

He'll be a premier league regular in the next 2/3 years no matter where he goes.

Shame as he's a brilliant prospect.

But to get in our team you have to have patience that the likes of Foden and Palmer have shown.

Unfortunately not all young players are willing to wait.

He'll be a premier league regular in the next 2/3 years no matter where he goes.
not if he goes to liverpool and united,if city accepts 8 mil from brighton then yes

not if he goes to liverpool and united,if city accepts 8 mil from brighton then yes
Curtis Jones is a regular at Liverpool and McAtee will be better. They also have Henderson, Milner who are getting on, so he'd actually have a better chance there in the time period I've mentioned.

United probably not as they'll be spending another fortune on midfielders next summer.

To be fair when is he realistically going to get a chance?

he’s not going to play this season and I doubt other then cup games he will next. I’m not saying he should be playing every week or starting, but he’s good enough too and it’s not really a shock if he wants to get first team football somewhere.

id reluctantly sell him with a buy back clause
If he stayed he’d be a first team regular in about 2 seasons, maybe slightly behind Palmer and about the same a Lavia. Who knows whether he has the patience for that, but if he went to liverpool or united it wouldn’t be much quicker. A team like Brighton maybe.

Come on Pep introduce this kid into the first team squad so we can see him, that is what the academy is for
He’s in the squad, and he can see what the path from academy to getting minutes is as Palmer Foden and to a lesser extent Edozie and Lavia have shown.

This has been coming........and i can't blame the kid.He should have been given far more encouragement/opportunity by now.If that wasn't going to be in our first team he should have been sent on loan,maybe we could have asked Chelsea to sort one out for us......

It seems we are very selective with our exceptional talents.Lavia will soon,if not already,be getting the admiring glances too.

He is a natural successor to the playmaker position,and a future England regular IMO,so it will be very,very,disappointing if we lose James.

Cracking player this kid. Really I think we should be welcoming a move to somewhere like Brighton with a good manager who play half decent football. Sell him for 6-8 million Insert reasonable buyback 30-40m and a sell on of 15 percent. If we’d have done this in the summer We’d not have the scum clubs chasing him now and he’d be developing nicely to replace gundogan in 1 to years time. Everyone is a winner. U23 football is a waste on talent like this and us throwing a hissy fit of not playing him unless he signs a contract will backfire.

To be fair when is he realistically going to get a chance?

he’s not going to play this season and I doubt other then cup games he will next. I’m not saying he should be playing every week or starting, but he’s good enough too and it’s not really a shock if he wants to get first team football somewhere.

id reluctantly sell him with a buy back clause

Think he could play that gundogan role eventual but impatient players will leave and sink or swim.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.