James McAtee

The Pep paradox. Won't pick a young lad who won't commit long-term. Lad won't commit unless he gets picked. He will piss about picking Raz though when he wants to go.
Its the old chicken and egg conundrum.
I have found a solution though.

I've just ordered a chicken and an egg from Amazon. Then I'll know which comes first.

The Pep paradox. Won't pick a young lad who won't commit long-term. Lad won't commit unless he gets picked. He will piss about picking Raz though when he wants to go.

It's not Pep who loses out, it's the club and fans when one of their own, their homegrown David Silva is playing against them at Old Trafford or Anfield for the next 10/15 years and battering us.

I'd happily go without trophies this year if it means Lavia, McAtee, Palmer and Delap are all part of the first team squad, signed up long-term and at least 2 of them on the pitch at some point in most games, because for the future of the club I think it protects us a damn site more from Pep leaving with our over-reliance on buying for him and we'd win 2x/3x the trophies in the next decade with them.

As Barca showed, coping with a manager like Pep leaving is about having homegrown stars who have such pride in the shirt they carry the team on. Once Barca fucked off La Masia for half a decade and spent hundreds of millions on crap they fell apart.

Pep has to be made to swallow his pride on this one.

Ffs was it Sterlings fault that it pissed down today.

It's not Pep who loses out, it's the club and fans when one of their own, their homegrown David Silva is playing against them at Old Trafford or Anfield for the next 10/15 years and battering us.

I'd happily go without trophies this year if it means Lavia, McAtee, Palmer and Delap are all part of the first team squad, signed up long-term and at least 2 of them on the pitch at some point in most games, because for the future of the club I think it protects us a damn site more from Pep leaving with our over-reliance on buying for him and we'd win 2x/3x the trophies in the next decade with them.

As Barca showed, coping with a manager like Pep leaving is about having homegrown stars who have such pride in the shirt they carry the team on. Once Barca fucked off La Masia for half a decade and spent hundreds of millions on crap they fell apart.

They're completely different players in different positions, so why the fuck are you having a dig at Raz?

This forum is becoming a nasty place.

We got him because he left United so he does have form for moving. I think city could easily accommodate some talented new blood, in possible order of leaving Raz very soon, Ferna end of season, Mahrez next year or two, Bernardo we don't know probably next summer, Gundo year or two, KDB 2 or 3 years. If he's genuinely interested in staying seems a good opportunity.

Ireland is miles off the talent Mcatee is,and we also have billions in the bank......thats why they are incomparable.

Mason Mount is a very good comparison,Chelsea recognised his potential and sorted him with great loans from age 18.
Vitesse and Derby County his loan clubs, great ???
Just perhaps Pep has seen something he doesn't like.
Pisses me off some of these kids who say they want to leave for first team football then end up on a bench somewhere.
Perhaps it is the influence of an agent wanting a pay day or unrealistic expectations, Sancho is sat on a fortune and a bench.

We lost the game, and the massive queues to get in , all Sterling's fault, this forum is toxic at the moment, Foden missed a penalty on Wed and hardly a moan, which is how it should be, thank god it wasn't Sterling or this forum would have gone into meltdown

We lost the game, and the massive queues to get in , all Sterling's fault, this forum is toxic at the moment, Foden missed a penalty on Wed and hardly a moan, which is how it should be, thank god it wasn't Sterling or this forum would have gone into meltdown
It’s because he’s been ordinary for a very long time and Foden has been excellent since he came into the side.

Vitesse and Derby County his loan clubs, great ???
Just perhaps Pep has seen something he doesn't like.
Pisses me off some of these kids who say they want to leave for first team football then end up on a bench somewhere.
Perhaps it is the influence of an agent wanting a pay day or unrealistic expectations, Sancho is sat on a fortune and a bench.

We do seem to loan players out to clubs who then don't play them often enough to gain experience , which is a waste of time for the player.

There surely are better loan options than we have used .

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.