James McAtee

All I hope is to see him in the future wearing the sky blue of City. Don’t care how he gets there but I’ll die on the hill that McAtee hopefully will have a future at the club

Not many no10’s these days though, and he’s not a box to box midfielder to play 8, hasn’t got the engine.
I think championship or abroad where there’s more no10’s would be my guess at where he’s ends up, which there’s nothing wrong with as that’s a top career.

Not many no10’s these days though, and he’s not a box to box midfielder to play 8, hasn’t got the engine.
I think championship or abroad where there’s more no10’s would be my guess at where he’s ends up, which there’s nothing wrong with as that’s a top career.
He’ll do better than the championship. I can guarantee you that

Yes hopefully he does. Tough world though football, there’s absolutely no guarantees. You can be a big name in youth football at 17-21 but fizzle out within days by time you’re 22.

Oh look, it’s the bloke who only ever posts negative stuff about academy players. McAtee played as a box to box midfielder against Rotherham and was very good, constantly picking the ball up on the edge of his own box and driving forward with it. And he worked his arse off for the entire 90 minutes.

His game is very similar to Gundogan's,so i have no idea where you get the idea he cant play anything other than a 10.

he could be a great prospect. but without good coaching he will never realize his full potential. he is not some great individual talent. he needs a team playing around his strengths like sancho. lets see where he chooses to go.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.