James McAtee

His Dad and his brother are United fans. James is a City fan. That doesn`t mean money wont sway his decision on where he eventually plays.
Tbh we don’t even know the fan thing for sure. And saying money could sway his decision is just a dickish thing to say.

EDS and U18`s players are playing none contact league football. When they go out on loan and have to play in the more physical men`s game of the lower leagues, its very hard for them to adapt.
Non contact league football hahahaha. That’s absolute rubbish. Lads at city will just pop it round one touch if they play league one or below, they won’t need be physical

Non contact league football hahahaha. That’s absolute rubbish. Lads at city will just pop it round one touch if they play league one or below, they won’t need be physical
Does this poster not watch them in the Papa Johns? Admittedly the physique is an issue, a squad of 18/19 year olds will tire quicker than a squad of seasoned professionals but for the large part of games they dominate.

From what I hear, he's just after more than City have been offering so far.

Certainly nothing to suggest he's refusing to negotiate.
well if it's just a number issue then hopefully a bit of haggling later and he'll sign. I'd be more worried if it was a playing time issue. Though we have been strung along before to run the clock down.

From what I hear, he's just after more than City have been offering so far.

Certainly nothing to suggest he's refusing to negotiate.
Sense at last. The kid and his agent are fully entitled to do that for his first proper contract, especially if it is a five year offer. Some smacked arses on this thread already have him out the door and slagging his ability already. Unbelievable

Keep telling yourself that then.
Tbh we don’t even know the fan thing for sure. And saying money could sway his decision is just a dickish thing to say.

You might not know "the fan thing" regarding the McAtee`s but I do. John McAtee The United fan use to play in the same junior teams my mates son. His family live not 10 minutes walk from me. His dad also a United fan was a rugby player. If James who is a City fan can`t get game time he could well move on and he`d be stupid not to go for the money like like his peers in the sport do.

If you think money has nothing to do with it. I think you`re deluded.

Keep telling yourself that then.

You might not know "the fan thing" regarding the McAtee`s but I do. John McAtee The United fan use to play in the same junior teams my mates son. His family live not 10 minutes walk from me. His dad also a United fan was a rugby player. If James who is a City fan can`t get game time he could well move on and he`d be stupid not to go for the money like like his peers in the sport do.

If you think money has nothing to do with it. I think you`re deluded.
Oh yeah his brother is definitely a red and his dad. But we don’t know for sure who James supports just. Money will always have something to do with it but don’t act like he’s already asking for £200k to sign or something.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.