James McAtee

Oh yeah his brother is definitely a red and his dad. But we don’t know for sure who James supports just. Money will always have something to do with it but don’t act like he’s already asking for £200k to sign or something.

I`ve know who James supported from him being a kid. Who`s acting. I stated the fucking obvious. money and playing time will decided just like Sancho, Diaz and Sane and hundreds more whether they stay at City or they go.

You could say the exact same about David silva, iniesta, Xavi, Fabregas the list goes on.
Don‘t know if it‘s good to compare him to all time greats. Especially when they had more than just „ passing“. As an example Iniesta had probably the best ball control/ dribbling behind Messi.

Tommy's played in each of hamburg's last 5 games, it's pretty clear to anyone following it that he's being gradually integrated into the team after moving to a new club in a new country where he doesn't speak the language only 8 weeks ago.

maybe so, maybe not.

How you know that I don’t follow his progress?

You may be right and they are doing it to let him settle in, but out of 12 league games he’s been there for he’s been in the squad for 7 games and played in 4 of them totalling less than 30 mins Combined.

glad he got most of the game in the cup game.

He’d of been getting more needed game time if he was loaned out in the UK don’t you think?

maybe so, maybe not.

How you know that I don’t follow his progress?

You may be right and they are doing it to let him settle in, but out of 12 league games he’s been there for he’s been in the squad for 7 games and played in 4 of them totalling less than 30 mins Combined.

glad he got most of the game in the cup game.

He’d of been getting more needed game time if he was loaned out in the UK don’t you think?
maybe so, maybe not.

If it's a money issue then we must be offering lower than we did to Palmer and Delap? Or he wants more than them potentially.

McAtee will know what they're on so I wouldn't have expected too much negotiating.

Don‘t know if it‘s good to compare him to all time greats. Especially when they had more than just „ passing“. As an example Iniesta had probably the best ball control/ dribbling behind Messi.
I didn’t compare him, I compared his style to them in response to the ridiculous comment from the other poster.

If it's a money issue then we must be offering lower than we did to Palmer and Delap? Or he wants more than them potentially.

McAtee will know what they're on so I wouldn't have expected too much negotiating.
Maybe they didn’t need as much convincing with money because there is a clearer pathway. Maybe McAtee’s camp are saying there’s not an obvious pathway here for James so you’ll have to up your offer to really convince us that you want him here for the future.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.