James McAtee

No one is arguing the experience side of things,obviously learning how to use your body is part of it....but he was directly comparing size....and both Mahrez and Bernie are smaller.

There is nothing wrong with James' physique,it is not a hindrance in any way.
I assume you've seen a lot more of him than I have, but even 19 year old athletes will tend to be able to improve their muscle strength quite considerably.

There is more meat on a budgie than on Bernie,and especially Mahrez......you are talking shite,again.
He said muscles, not meat nor fat, he's right, his physique is still developing, for a fair comparison let's wait and see how he looks when he reaches the equivalent ages of Mahrez and the Silva's.

I assume you've seen a lot more of him than I have, but even 19 year old athletes will tend to be able to improve their muscle strength quite considerably.

I'm not sure what answer i gave you are replying to? because it fits nothing i posted.

Really hope he starts tonight. He seems to be playing a game and then resting for the next so seemingly this would be his chance.

Doyle I know was injured but surely he needs to start featuring too.

Really hope he starts tonight. He seems to be playing a game and then resting for the next so seemingly this would be his chance.

Doyle I know was injured but surely he needs to start featuring too.
Mcatee starts, doyle on the bench

I'm not sure what answer i gave you are replying to? because it fits nothing i posted.
You were replying to a poster who said that McAtee could benefit from some gym/muscle work. You replied that, "There is nothing wrong with James' physique. It's not a hinderance in any way."

I was suggesting that, while you've seen a lot more of him than I have, so have a better idea of his strength, most 19 year old athletes would be able to improve their muscle strength considerably.

You'd previously replied to a post where I pointed out that Pep likes players who can hold onto the ball in tight spaces under pressure, which requires a lot of strength. So, not big muscles, but strength, and that does develop a lot in the early 20s.

I'm not suggesting he's weak compared to other 19 year olds, and I think he actually looks pretty strong already - just suggesting it's not daft to suggest he could come back a better player due as he's strengthened up a little through necessity in the Championship.

You were replying to a poster who said that McAtee could benefit from some gym/muscle work. You replied that, "There is nothing wrong with James' physique. It's not a hinderance in any way."

I was suggesting that, while you've seen a lot more of him than I have, so have a better idea of his strength, most 19 year old athletes would be able to improve their muscle strength considerably.

You'd previously replied to a post where I pointed out that Pep likes players who can hold onto the ball in tight spaces under pressure, which requires a lot of strength. So, not big muscles, but strength, and that does develop a lot in the early 20s.

I'm not suggesting he's weak compared to other 19 year olds, and I think he actually looks pretty strong already - just suggesting it's not daft to suggest he could come back a better player due as he's strengthened up a little through necessity in the Championship.
Of course extra development will help him,that was never my issue.

The point was made that he wasn't currently strong enough,or his physique wasn't developed enough,when that is simply not true.

Fun times. I see that big lump McBurnie is starting as a striker.

His natural game is obviously about linking the play but with a very static striker will be harder to impact the game.

Hopefully he can find a more selfish nature as his finish is first class.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.