James Milner (Merged)

People wouldn't have Pato but they'd take Milner at the drop of a hat. Not a chance, Milner is not in the same league as Pato in a million years.

Milner is having a decent season, that's all. Just an average player in my opinion.

Exactly what we need. If not Milner, then someone with his attributes for that particular position.

________________Given____________
Onuoha___Kompany___Lescott_______
____________________________Bridge
____________De Jong_____
________________________Barry__
_______________Milner___
_______Tevez_______________Johnson
_______________Adebayor___________

james milner would be a good signing no more than 12 million thou villa will hold out for another 8 million like blackburn did because we have the money

I am not known as an ITK, I have only ever posted once with info that came from the highest source and was correct, I can get inside on the milner transfer from the highest source but not for a couple of days, I will post if I get it.

What makes me laugh is that people on here say Stephen Ireland is a one season wonder and yet this is the only good season James Milner has EVER had in his career, James Milner could be a 'one season wonder' That we reported to splash out £24m for!

Stick with Stevie!

SWPISHOME said:
What makes me laugh is that people on here say Stephen Ireland is a one season wonder and yet this is the only good season James Milner has EVER had in his career, James Milner could be a 'one season wonder' That we reported to splash out £24m for!

Stick with Stevie!

THIS!!!

I really like Milner, ok he is having an amazing season but I have always kind of liked him even at Newcastle, I mean come on look at KK's reaction when he was sold, go for him just don't pay £24m

MON has said it's all bollocks anyway. Whoever said he's coming is chatting shit.

The Guardian are now in my bad books.

SWPISHOME said:

Stick with Stevie!

To be honest I would rather have a one season wonder Milner then a one season wonder Ireland, when Milner under performs he still has a fighting mentality but with stevie its a can't be arsed mentality. Still tho £24M is ridiculous if we do bid in for him I can't see it being anymore then £15M

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.