James Milner

I think we've found our latest Scapegoat................

Ladies and Gentleman let me introduce you to the latest player to get your knives out for...................the one and only..................James Milner!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

There are some players still misfiring - Milner has yet to have a real impact on the games. I thought the Dipper match was a taste of things to come but it hasn't transpired. Johnson has a couple of spells of about 15 seconds each, whether he starts or comes on as sub. Neither of them have given performances that would make their inclusion in the starting eleven for the next outing a mere shoe-in.

Danamy said:

Ladies and Gentleman let me introduce you to the latest player to get your knives out for...................the one and only..................James Milner!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hold on a minute, Kolo is still in with a shout.

Lomas has a lob on said:
Danamy said:

Hold on a minute, Kolo is still in with a shout.

Please don't confuse me as i need to know who to slag off against Bolton...........maybe we could have a poll?

Was never worth the money we paid for him just because he is English the money goes way over the odds for a average players. I have said about Milner a Jack of all trades a master of none. He isnt creative enough going forward. Can fill in a number of roles but is no better than the players we already have for those roles. To be honest both he and Ireland havnt hit it off at there new clubs. To be honest if we could of had a mix of Milners workrate and Irelands passing ability and attack minded play then you would have the complete player. Give him time at the club you would of expected him to settle quicker than the other players we signed but has yet to.

I think he needs to get some more games under his belt but saying that he may not get a look in the central areas. With M Johnson on his way back I think and hope Mancini will have a look at him and if he shows the promise of seasons before then Milner will find it very hard in the coming months.

Every time he got the ball I always felt he would lose it,I dont want to slag players off he definately needs to improbe.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.