James Milner

Freestyler said:
Completely baffled by his absence, absolutely baffled.

I'm beginning to get the impression something has gone on with Milner behind the scenes because that can be the only reason for a player who was a big part of our excellent start to the season being relegated to almost total spectator. Certainly of all the players who've been rotated, this one is the one which baffles the fuck out of me.

My biggest concern would be if he decides he wants to leave in the summer. I really think he should be a mainstay in the side.

Instead of whom though?

When every game is must win it's tempting to play your best 11 and difficult to think beyond it

Marvin said:
Instead of whom though?

When every game is must win it's tempting to play your best 11 and difficult to think beyond it

As has been pointed out a few times by a few different people, the team which started the 6 - 1 hasn't started again since. I think Jimmy, Silva, and Nasri should be rotated in the same way that Slur Alex for example, rotates Nani, Valencia, and Young. Horses for courses etc.

He should have got a start instead of Mario yesterday,he would have offered much more steel and industry,giving them cnuts some of their own.....

FantasyIreland said:
He should have got a start instead of Mario yesterday,he would have offered much more steel and industry,giving them cnuts some of their own.....
And this would have helped us prevail how? Or is prevailing in the kicking department the only interest.

only thing ive slagged mancini off for, where the hell has jimmy gone? silva needs not to be ''rested''', he needs to be dropped.

Dax777 said:
FantasyIreland said:
And this would have helped us prevail how? Or is prevailing in the kicking department the only interest.

Well, we could've played 4231 with Nasri left, Milner right, Silva off Dzeko. It would've provided more natural width, and Milner's aggression would've helped win the ball back earlier than we were doing yesterday.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.