James Milner

Might be just a matter of keeping James hungry week in and week out. Milner seems to fade in out week to week. I know hes being lauded (rightfully) but today was the best of James. Ive watched him perform poorly and if playing one of every three matches keeps him at his best then so be it.

City were excellent today and Jimmy Milner was the best of the bunch - energy, hard work, tackling, passing, crossing, a goal and intelligent play all afternoon. When we were at our best last season (e. 1-6 at the swamp) he was a huge part of it, the triangles with Yaya and Merlin, I really hope he gets to play more regularly

MOM - keep banging on that we have a class Central Midfield player in Jimmy. Hopefully Mancini will wake up!

This is why I have been telling you to stop being snivelling coyotes about everything.

alky313 said:
Might be just a matter of keeping James hungry week in and week out. Milner seems to fade in out week to week. I know hes being lauded (rightfully) but today was the best of James. Ive watched him perform poorly and if playing one of every three matches keeps him at his best then so be it.

That's because Mancini keeps playing him out of position.

Would love to see some some stats on how far he actually ran today. Reminiscent of Stevie Ireland v Schalke a few seasons back.

I've not written off Rodwell yet but the difference between him and Milner was startling...........Milner was moving into space, asking for the ball, linking up with Silva brilliantly, tackling............not seen any of this from Rodwell as yet.

GOT to line up with the same midfield for the next game.

Rammy Blue said:
I'd love to hear Bob's reasoning as to why he has preferred both Garcia and Rodwell ahead of Jimmy so far this season, before today.

Utterly bizarre that he hasn't given Jimmy a proper run out.

Simple, because he is a stubborn fkin idiot, for this see the biggest travesty in the clubs history, letting NDJ leave.

buzzer1 said:
Rammy Blue said:
I'd love to hear Bob's reasoning as to why he has preferred both Garcia and Rodwell ahead of Jimmy so far this season, before today.

Utterly bizarre that he hasn't given Jimmy a proper run out.

Simple, because he is a stubborn fkin idiot, for this see the biggest travesty in the clubs history, letting NDJ leave.

Oh just fuck off.

micah2013 said:
Well done James an awesome performance, like you said a work horse out there so different from the slow javi garcia but then again he didn't play next to yaya.

On the kolarov thing he is a left back first and foremost so defending should be his main attribute not attacking, we have the likes of silva,aguero and co to do but yes good game,great free kick but that tackle he had to make on adam if that was lennon or valencia they would got there before him he is just way too slow and not so good at defending.

Whenever we face spurs or united play clichy.

look i know he not great defender and id always have clichy in, but he had a good game today that might be cos he didnt have alot to do at the back but im in a good mood after the game and wanted to say good game as ive slgged him off enough

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.