James Milner

At this moment in time there is no way Rodwell is as good as Milner. Both defensively and esp attacking. Hope jimmy gets to keep his place but sadly I doubt he will

Speaks volumes that Zab was appaulding his performance. First time this season he's had some protection LOL

Jimmy is inconsistent. Last season he was brilliant at the 6-1 and the immediate games either side of it but his form tailed off. That said, he always works hard, never sulks and on balance, he's an asset to the squad.

Pam said:
Jimmy is inconsistent. Last season he was brilliant at the 6-1 and the immediate games either side of it but his form tailed off. That said, he always works hard, never sulks and on balance, he's an asset to the squad.

Not sure that's true. He didn't start either the game before or after Manure.

That's where I have a problem with Mancini. Milner was in a rich vain of form and wasn't played, similar to Dzeko just after he rattled in 4 against Spuds.

Pam said:
buzzer1 said:
Rammy Blue said:
I'd love to hear Bob's reasoning as to why he has preferred both Garcia and Rodwell ahead of Jimmy so far this season, before today.

Utterly bizarre that he hasn't given Jimmy a proper run out.

Simple, because he is a stubborn fkin idiot, for this see the biggest travesty in the clubs history, letting NDJ leave.

Oh just fuck off.

Hahaha prick.<br /><br />-- Sat Oct 06, 2012 6:56 pm --<br /><br />
cookster said:
Pam said:

Not sure that's true. He didn't start either the game before or after Manure.

That's where I have a problem with Mancini. Milner was in a rich vain of form and wasn't played, similar to Dzeko just after he rattled in 4 against Spuds.

Exactly mate but woah there, Mrs. Manchester City might not agree so be careful lol.

mainemanc1066 said:
At this moment in time there is no way Rodwell is as good as Milner. Both defensively and esp attacking. Hope jimmy gets to keep his place but sadly I doubt he will

Agree, thought he was excellent today, should be given the nod next game

Milner was superb. Made Mancini's decision to bring Rodwell on instead of him on Tuesday even more absurd

The whole team had plenty of time to do whatever they wanted on the ball today. I'll reserve my judgement.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.