James Milner

dctid said:
nehe11 said:
dctid said:
I kow what you mean but i really cant see it - it was not his making and had he not made the tackle and they scored then we would not have got the 3 points

You don´t know that!

Ok no i dont but they way it all worked out i am more than happy with that

Lots of ifs and but would Clattenbery have been more likely to red card Ballo had Milner not been sent off who the fuck knows

The point i was making was that i dont think his sending off will effect his selection one way or another mid week nor should it the error was not his that created that position
With our squad, I would tend to rather let the goal in and play with 11 instead of going to 10, but it's a moot point. I don't think Mancini will hold this against Milner to be honest.

taconinja said:
dctid said:
nehe11 said:
[/color]
You don´t know that!

Lots of ifs and but would Clattenbery have been more likely to red card Ballo had Milner not been sent off who the fuck knows

The point i was making was that i dont think his sending off will effect his selection one way or another mid week nor should it the error was not his that created that position
With our squad, I would tend to rather let the goal in and play with 11 instead of going to 10, but it's a moot point. I don't think Mancini will hold this against Milner to be honest.
Would hope not as it ended up being the correct decision tbh.. hope he plays midweek really do

cmdub said:
taconinja said:
dctid said:

Would hope not as it ended up being the correct decision tbh.. hope he plays midweek really do
Even if they had scored, I'm confident we would have won.

Was unlucky with the red card. Seem to remember it was Kompany who gave the ball away?

Deserves more game time. Has a brilliant work rate and imo definitely should be on the team sheet before Rodwell, if not Garcia as well.

Ntini77 said:
Still can't make my mind up on him.

Most of the time he just looks like an honest, jack-of-all-trades master of none type, but occasionally he'll produce real moments of quality - like that effortless 40 yard cross field pass on Saturday before his subsequent red card.
I agree with this,I do like Milner but I thought it was a stupid tackle.If he produces,he will get his chance.

Milner has always played well when he has been asked to play in the middle. Against Sunderland he was brilliant. He would start every game if I were manager. Him and Barry play the holding roles very well, and when Barry can't play game after game anymore, Milner is more than capable of making that role his own. I just don't want to see him lose his place in the team cause of his red card, he is a very good player

paul.manc said:
Was unlucky with the red card. Seem to remember it was Kompany who gave the ball away?

Deserves more game time. Has a brilliant work rate and imo definitely should be on the team sheet before Rodwell, if not Garcia as well.

Totally agree, work rate, passing and reading of the game are normally really good, that ball to balo right across the pitch was superb, working alongside Barry will make him an even better player<br /><br />-- Mon Oct 22, 2012 5:11 pm --<br /><br />
Blue Elmo said:
Milner has always played well when he has been asked to play in the middle. Against Sunderland he was brilliant. He would start every game if I were manager. Him and Barry play the holding roles very well, and when Barry can't play game after game anymore, Milner is more than capable of making that role his own. I just don't want to see him lose his place in the team cause of his red card, he is a very good player
Agree with this

m20.benny said:
just read somewhere we paid £26m for milner?

someone please tell me that's fucking wrong? he's a grafter and that's it.

Think it was £24m. Ireland who was valued at £8m + £16m.

waspish said:
m20.benny said:
just read somewhere we paid £26m for milner?

someone please tell me that's fucking wrong? he's a grafter and that's it.

16m and we gave villa Ireland
The media added value to the transfer as they always like to do. Was actually a great move shipping out Ireland in my book as it seems he's detrimental to the Villa squad.

Milner is by no means just a grafter. He's got other qualities too. Look at his goal against Villa or his performance in the 1-6 or any games this season. I'd have him in font of Rodwell/Garcia at the moment.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.