James Milner

cant see him not getting a game ot be honest think he will start on the right and Yaya will partner Barry and then see how the game develops

Milner is a model proven it comes to beings squad member, great player and deserves another chance in the team. For any doubters of his ability, think back 12 months ago o the day and the part he played in the demolition derby, especially his link up play with Silva!

I hope his sending off won't hinder his involvement in the middle, so influential in the Premier League, Kompany's mistake left him little choice really. In the end, we won the game.

Have to say Milner was also excellent in the 2-1 against Villarreal. He was doing what he did yesterday, spreading the play from side to side. He gets between the full backs and links the two together. He's excellent when Richards and Kolarov are on both sides of the pitch.

Milner was IMO the best player on the pitch until he "took 1 for the team", I thought it said it all with the position he was in to even get close to a great challenge(only inches away)! I know this doesn't mean much but also Englands best player the other night.

Citizenhill said:
I hope his sending off won't hinder his involvement in the middle, so influential in the Premier League, Kompany's mistake left him little choice really. In the end, we won the game.

I kow what you mean but i really cant see it - it was not his making and had he not made the tackle and they scored then we would not have got the 3 points

dctid said:
Citizenhill said:

I kow what you mean but i really cant see it - it was not his making and had he not made the tackle and they scored then we would not have got the 3 points

You don´t know that!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.