James Milner

from the web site

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.mcfc.co.uk/News/Team-news/2013/January/James-Milner-previews-FA-Cup-fourth-round-tie-at-Stoke-City" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.mcfc.co.uk/News/Team-news/20 ... Stoke-City</a>

"I’ll always give 100% whether I’m having a good day or a bad day and that’s something they clearly appreciate."

This sums this guy up, Mr 100%. Any yes we do appreciate it, no fake 110% bollocks here

Mancborn said:
from the web site

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.mcfc.co.uk/News/Team-news/2013/January/James-Milner-previews-FA-Cup-fourth-round-tie-at-Stoke-City" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.mcfc.co.uk/News/Team-news/20 ... Stoke-City</a>

"I’ll always give 100% whether I’m having a good day or a bad day and that’s something they clearly appreciate."

This sums this guy up, Mr 100%. Any yes we do appreciate it, no fake 110% bollocks here
Just about to post this! Anyway love the guy and I´m happy he´s getting the praise he deserve, same goes for Zabba and Gareth.

People moaning about his crosses the other day.

You wouldn't believe it either but the Tevez lovers are blaming Tevez's inept performances in front of goal is down to Milners "poor services" YCMIU!!

Winds me up when people don't appreciate the players that rarely stand out but always do well..... Tevez could have an absolute shit game and people will put it down to "poor service" yet if Milner has a stinker he's shit and a waste of money and a clown ect....

Zaba and Milner down that right hand side is 200% work commitment!!

Dun get the criticism about him yesterday. His work on the defensive end covering for our back four and tracking back so immense. Maybe his final ball in the offensive end wasn't perfect but his contribution overall was definitely positive.

jared said:
Dun get the criticism about him yesterday. His work on the defensive end covering for our back four and tracking back so immense. Maybe his final ball in the offensive end wasn't perfect but his contribution overall was definitely positive.

His passing and crossing were poor yesterday when he was playing wide but improved when he moved inside. I said earlier in this thread that he does not complete enough passes and that is a real drawback in a team that prizes possession.

He had one poor game yesterday comparing to so many excellent games, so what !

As mentioned above, Milner and Zaba on the right are the one that should start every game.

Jimmy a better option than nasri at the moment. Nasri and silva play on the same space and get on each other's way. Also nasri does not do any hard work. Milner's efforts and runs make space for silva making him far more effective. No coincidence that silva has returned to his best since Milner has been back playing

in a creative/crossing sense yesterday he did have a poor game but defensively he was excellent as usual.

Id like to see him more centrally (alongside barry) replacing garcia....his work rate in that position would be invaluable and his defensive qualities are definitely equal (if not better) than garcia's)

Think he is younger than barry so when Gaz starts to wain milner could be a replacement for him

Tevez City said:
He had one poor game yesterday comparing to so many excellent games, so what !

Agreed. Unlike others doesn't hide when he's not playing well and as many have pointed out he made a big contribution defensively yesterday.
Stoke away is Milner's bread and butter, but such is his ability he's also vital when we play the teams at the top of the table.

The effort and organisation from our defence and midfield was outstanding. We gave Stoke virtually nothing.

Forward play, final ball and shooting was affected by the long grass and surface. I think that might have affected Milner's crossing/final ball

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.