James Milner

ChicagoBlue said:
With the "walkabout" midfielders and winger-fullbacks we have, James Milner is worth his weight in gold to this team.

I would still love to have heard what he said to Yaya last weekend, because I'll bet it was spot on....

"Hey, you lazy bastard, when you give a shit pass and give the ball away, like you just did to me, get on your bike and defend. Or are you too good to defend, you big soft ****?!" And then, when Yaya had a go at him, I'll bet Milner could not understand a fucking word he was saying!

As others have said, an honest, 95 minute shift player, like Zaba.
easy now watch what u say about yaya because i would have yaya in our team over milner everyday

sk3ptical said:
ChicagoBlue said:
With the "walkabout" midfielders and winger-fullbacks we have, James Milner is worth his weight in gold to this team.

I would still love to have heard what he said to Yaya last weekend, because I'll bet it was spot on....

"Hey, you lazy bastard, when you give a shit pass and give the ball away, like you just did to me, get on your bike and defend. Or are you too good to defend, you big soft ****?!" And then, when Yaya had a go at him, I'll bet Milner could not understand a fucking word he was saying!

easy now watch what u say about yaya because i would have yaya in our team over milner everyday

doesnt mean he cant be told to pull his socks up every now and again!!!

milner was great last night.

burning blue soul said:
sk3ptical said:
ChicagoBlue said:

thats a good shout, i do feel for yaya though cos he's moved around so much.

burning blue soul said:
sk3ptical said:
ChicagoBlue said:

his work rate was brilliant, again though his final ball was atrocious, he plays a blind cross into the box 90% of the time without looking up and he consistently waits for balls to feet which results in losing possession, work on that and he would be a top top player!!!!

burning blue soul said:
sk3ptical said:
ChicagoBlue said:

He was except for when he tried to curl that one into the top corner when he had three City players completely unmarked on the edge of their six yard box, I could've killed him at that moment. Get your head up Jimmy.

Can't remember who that Villa right back was, but the way Milner skinned him on one occasion was pure quality.

Milner frustrates me a little.

Time after time he gets into great positions down the flanks but rarely delivers the killer ball. Too many cut out crosses etc.

I prefer him in a central midfield role - think he could do Barry/Garcia role better than them.

Up there as one of my favourites at the moment. We're better with him. When him and Silva play close together they are excellent. No finished product is nonsense.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.