James Milner

He should replace barry at CDM, he has all the qualities of a CM yet robert plays jim on the wing?

I'm friends with a few Villa fans. Some I went to uni with a few and one I used to work with. All of them say "why the hell doesn't Milner play centre mid for City?". He won Young Player Of The Season for Villa playing centre mid, his very best performances for City has been in centre mid, he's got all the attributes of a centre mid (hard work, box-to-box, tackling, passing, shooting...) yet he's played out of position for us and England.

Spurs at home last season was his best game in a City shirt, for me; centre mid, marked Modric completely out of the game, best player on the pitch that day.

I'm a really big Milner fan. He's arguably my favourite City player. I'd just love to see him get a run in centre mid.

toffee balls said:
FantasyIreland said:
Sir Alex Ferguson won his first Premier League title on this golf course. It was early May in 1993 and the curse that had afflicted Manchester United since Sir Matt Busby's departure was about to be broken. If Aston Villa lost to Oldham, they would be champions.

Unable to watch the match, Ferguson and his son, Mark, took themselves off to Mottram Hall in the gentle creases of the Cheshire countryside. At the 14th hole, a car crunched through the gravel and its occupant informed Ferguson that Oldham had won. He abandoned his game and walked down the fairway "feeling like Arnold Palmer at Troon in 1962".

"
I was in sir bacon chops behind hole.

Not good:(

J3SUS said:
He should replace barry at CDM, he has all the qualities of a CM yet robert plays jim on the wing?

He doesn't read the game as well as Barry so wouldn't be in the right place at the right time often enough and he isn't as good at shielding the ball as Barry either.A different type of central midfield player really who could easily play alongside Barry

That shot against the post was fantastic, loved to see that nestle in the top corner. Thought his desire and work rate even when the game was well won was very Milner like ....first class.

Quality player.

People underestimated him thinking he's just a hard-worker, but he can do everything. City have Yaya Toure and Silva in midfield so I guess that's why he plays wide

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.