James Milner

I think puttin Milner into GazBaz's spot for a couple of weeks could be bob on.
Gaz's been workin so hard (especially when YaYa was away) that he's looked knackered and out of sorts for the last 3 games. Could do with him firing if we're goin on a good cup run.

Much prefer Milner as CM to wing though. He's no Pirlo but some of his long-range passin is bang on.

Yaya has gone downhill lately.

Milner is the only bright spot left really.

Our midfield has had major issues this season. Too many games have there been for a EPL champion where it looked as if the midfield was non-existent.

Am I the only one who want's him to be played as a winger?
He's the closest thing we have to a decent winger, and he works very hard down the wing. He's also a very good crosser, and his good dribbling abiltity makes up for his lack of pace in a way.

Wonderful player. Represents precisely what is needed at a title-contending club. You need a mentality that if you've been dropped that you're going to win your place back. Would love to see some others show that too, but that's a different point. Bravo to Mr. Milner.

LookIfoundmyKnob said:
Yaya has gone downhill lately.

No he hasn't. Just played shit at Soton, like everyone else.

LookIfoundmyKnob said:
Milner is the only bright spot left really.

Not the only bright spot, but playing very well lately I agree.

LookIfoundmyKnob said:
Our midfield has had major issues this season. Too many games have there been for a EPL champion where it looked as if the midfield was non-existent.

We've bossed virtually every game in the Prem this seasons with the exception of Soton, and maybe rags at home (maybe others I've forgotten). Our midfield has been fine, it's our forwards who have been off form and struggling to find the back of the net when we've got all the possession.

only a year ago he was sat on the bench every week and many on here were expecting him to be shipped out last summer.

now he is player of the month and one of the first names on the team sheet, well done james.

fantastic player

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.