James Milner

For me,a big part of his improvement is the fact he now appears more at ease and comfortable with his surroundings and company.

He strikes me as a very down to earth lad who may have been somewhat 'startruck' initially.Now he realises,and accepted,he's as deserving as anyone to wear our shirt the quality has begin to shine.

Long may it continue,a great pro and a great assett to the team.

Immense again,only behind Zab in terms of heart/passion - he could easily have Argentinian in his passport!

kramer said:
Roll On City said:
Ineffective, no end product, jack of all that.... ;-(

Sums him up

Milner's like a harder working version of Zaba, albeit with not quite as much passion.
"Ineffective, no end product," is how I would sum up Nasri for much of this season, Milner is exactly the opposite.

With the "walkabout" midfielders and winger-fullbacks we have, James Milner is worth his weight in gold to this team.

I would still love to have heard what he said to Yaya last weekend, because I'll bet it was spot on....

"Hey, you lazy bastard, when you give a shit pass and give the ball away, like you just did to me, get on your bike and defend. Or are you too good to defend, you big soft ****?!" And then, when Yaya had a go at him, I'll bet Milner could not understand a fucking word he was saying!

As others have said, an honest, 95 minute shift player, like Zaba.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.