James Milner

Milner and Maicon were the only two players yesterday who gave 100%. They should have been on from the start.

Don't get me started on Ya Ya because I try to always be optimistic!! (he was baaaadd yesterday!!)

Eccles Blue said:
Milner and Maicon were the only two players yesterday who gave 100%. They should have been on from the start.

Don't get me started on Ya Ya because I try to always be optimistic!! (he was baaaadd yesterday!!)

Zab? Clichy? Aguero?

mansour's tow ropes said:
Eccles Blue said:

Zab? Clichy? Aguero?

Zab looked tired and pale, Clichy wasn't his usual self and Aguero was good but not 100% . At one point in the first half I was extremely worried about Zab because he looked so ill.

You know, I really dislike criticising our players because they don't (I trust and hope) go out to deliberately play badly but yesterday even my optimism was sorely tested.

Always tries hard but has as many poor games as good ones. I can see why he doesnt start each week.

Mancini has fooked up a few times this season by pickin players that none of us would have done. Playin Balo ahead of tevez derby day was another one . Milner gets stuck in and that can rub off on others. Nasri is the complete opposite .

Eccles Blue said:
mansour's tow ropes said:
Eccles Blue said:

Zab? Clichy? Aguero?

Zab looked tired and pale, Clichy wasn't his usual self and Aguero was good but not 100% . At one point in the first half I was extremely worried about Zab because he looked so ill.

You know, I really dislike criticising our players because they don't (I trust and hope) go out to deliberately play badly but yesterday even my optimism was sorely tested.

but they all still gave 100%. and i don't agree with Maicon, he doesn't know how to run backwards

Eccles Blue said:

Don't really think ANYONE gave 100% , to be honest ...... Zab tried , but was probably as responsible as Barry for the opening goal , as he was caught upfield , and out of position , but other than him i thought the entire side were out of sorts ......

i would have been very hard pressed to name a city man of the match yesterday , when in truth , we needed most of the team (at least) to play well.

Pressed a bit but like everybody else was totally ineffective.

The only positive to come out of the game was that it ended.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.