James Milner

Milner should be one of the first names on the team sheet

James Milner should be one of the first names on the team sheet, yet he is dropped sometimes even if he has been our best player in the previous game,.

He gives us tempo, skill, tackling, quality and effort: things that too many players lacked last Saturday. I love Bobby Manc and what he has done for us, but he has a blind spot where Jimmy Milner is concerned. He's one of our best players and should always start. He did far more in his 41 mins on the picth than many did in 95. Even when Milner has an off day, he's still contributing positively. I only hope Bobby can see this.

I could see Jose loving James Milner. It's that type of player that wins you multiply trophies. A few more with his drive and we'll be where we need to be.

King-Kun said:
I could see Jose loving James Milner. It's that type of player that wins you multiply trophies. A few more with his drive and we'll be where we need to be.
I think he would love his drive, but Milner would have to greatly improve his passing efficiency or no amount of drive would be enough.

taconinja said:
King-Kun said:
I think he would love his drive, but Milner would have to greatly improve his passing efficiency or no amount of drive would be enough.
I could see Milner becoming his utility man. He'd end up chalking up 35-40 appearances. but playing different roles throughout.

And Milner wouldn't complain once.

King-Kun said:
taconinja said:
King-Kun said:
I could see Milner becoming his utility man. He'd end up chalking up 35-40 appearances. but playing different roles throughout.

And Milner wouldn't complain once.
Agreed. And if he does step up to another level, he could easily be a first choice regularly.

team selection was not the reason,we lost on sat,with the squad we have any permatation should have been enough ,seems milner is the stick to beat macini with

Klopp Flop said:
Could you see Jose buy James Milner?

NO fucking way

Next....

No different to geremi at Chelsea.. Not signed buy Jose, but played nearly 30 games a season under him as a utility man.

Jose would value Milner in his squad, not as a key man.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.