James Milner

I think Navas will be our main right winger, but I'd love Jimmy to get his fair share of games. He plays too consistently well not to be played so it'll be interesting to see how Pellegrini splits game time.

Milner was brilliant tonight and should be a starter against newcastle , navas to come off the bench when needed , nasri is the player who is playing for his place this season , he needs to up his game to play in this team.

ChicagoBlue said:
Welcome to the party, lads!!

Where the fuck are all the naysayers from last year, telling us he didn't have it, wasn't technically proficient enough, blah, blah, fucking blah!!

Milner is one of the best professionals Manchester City will EVER have.

Might be blasphemy to say it here, but for me, and having seen them both in their prime (where Milner is now), Milner is the modern day Colin Bell for City in an era where it is not fashionable.

Very well said, I think he'd rival Zabba for POY with enough starts.

It's such a shame one of Milner and Navas isn't left footed. Both deserve to be starting for different reasons. Milner was fantastic tonight but at the same time the game needed Navas for us to have any hope of getting up the field and posing some kind of threat.

model pro.the most underated player in the prem,amongst our"world class superstars",jimmy will always have a place

Milner has has a very good pre-season.

I have said before that in Pellegrini's high-pressing game, Jimmy will be a very important member of the squad and he proved his versatility this evening by playing the second half down the left.

His ball into the box late in the game was superb and deserved a better finish.

As others have said, James Milner will see a lot of game-time this season.

I've always rated Milner, this pre-season has shown everyone how important he will be to the coming season. As someone else has said I would love too see him as our Steve G!

Hope he gets plenty of game time.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.