James Milner

That's why he hardly ever gets picked and that's why England are a joke. Utterly dreadful

I like Milner but was poor tonight , like all our squad player didn't take his chance . Makes me angry when people said the would play him instead of Yaya ... He`s no where near Yaya standard.

some players thrive on being sidelined and almost wound up, wiley coyote style, into a ball of energy that you can shock teams with. Milner is one of these, he just doesnt seem to be a starter.

Tried to beat his man too many times when he doesn't have the pace. Exactly the reverse problem to Navas, who doesn't do it often enough.

And that's why James never get's picked.

As an impact player from the bench he's great. But start him and play him for 90 minutes, and there's normally little or no end product.

TBH I can see another Barry situation here. He'll either run his contract down or City will try and sell him this Summer.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.