James Milner

He's not good enough and he probably never will be. However he certainly has something to give to many teams, I just don't think it's City. If he had quality to go with his work rate he would be one hell of a player, unfortunately he only possesses great work rate and no real quality.

Ineffective so far, keep waiting for him to put a cross in for Negrado. Jovetic warming up so looks like an early second half change.

Damien10 said:
He's not good enough and he probably never will be. However he certainly has something to give to many teams, I just don't think it's City. If he had quality to go with his work rate he would be one hell of a player, unfortunately he only possesses great work rate and no real quality.

No quality ??? It was his quality which made the first goal for silva. It was his quality that won us the bayern game. It's a myth he doesn't have quality

If crossing the ball out of the park makes you good then James Milner is the best in the world.

He's feckin hopeless.

Squad player at best. Could you imagine him getting game time at the likes of Bayern, Barca, Real? lol

He can be good but he has too many games where he looks like a pub team player - like tonight

Gabriel said:
TINY said:
Shit tonight.

Doing his job and adding some necessary dig against a combative Sunderland.

Doing his job? Haha!! He was absolutely woeful, and I'm being kind. He was he worst of a very bad bunch tonight.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.