James Milner

Millwallawayveteran1988 said:
Much better as a sub.

More often than not average when he starts.

To be frank he hasn't been great value for the money paid and the wages he must be on.

I think he will be sold in the summer.

He was brilliant as an attacking mid for Villa. But he can't get a game in that position for us. Understandably when you consider the competition for that role.

DTKOAG said:
A decent cross country runner.

I agree, cross country runner, infantry soldier, rugby league winger, tarmac'er, hod carrier, scaffolder, he'd be brilliant at all of those jobs. (I'm not putting down those jobs in any way whatsoever by the way)

Chippy_boy said:
Millwallawayveteran1988 said:
Much better as a sub.

More often than not average when he starts.

To be frank he hasn't been great value for the money paid and the wages he must be on.

I think he will be sold in the summer.

He was brilliant as an attacking mid for Villa. But he can't get a game in that position for us. Understandably when you consider the competition for that role.

Think that is the issue with Milner. Great for an average side, average in a great side.

He started away at Barcelona and München and was a standout player. He's stared against Ferguson's Rags and been a standout player.

jaigurugoat said:
He's a good squad player. As long as he is willing to accept that role, I would keep him.

Agree entirely, Sunderland proved the point , more solid defensively but nothing attack wise, when we need to win and push on not the right player.

Newtoncc said:
jaigurugoat said:
He's a good squad player. As long as he is willing to accept that role, I would keep him.

Agree entirely, Sunderland proved the point , more solid defensively but nothing attack wise, when we need to win and push on not the right player.

Could we not try and convert him into becoming a right back? I reckon he'd do a good job in that position as back up for Zaba.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.