James Milner

Bluekiwi said:
tonea2003 said:
Bluekiwi said:
He had a poor game - but so did a few others

sorry mate head and shoulders above anyone else, i would have dragged him off at half time

I agree he should have been subbed but who would you have replaced him with? Jovetic, perhaps?
Shows what crap all this about English players is.
Milner was terrible!

Bluekiwi said:
tonea2003 said:
Bluekiwi said:

sorry mate head and shoulders above anyone else, i would have dragged him off at half time

I agree he should have been subbed but who would you have replaced him with? Jovetic, perhaps?

Jovetic should have started. Without Silva we have zero creativity and Jovetic fits into that category of clever player.

Negredo has been dog shit for 3 months and yet he started. Why was that?

Millwallawayveteran1988 said:
Bluekiwi said:
tonea2003 said:

Jovetic should have started. Without Silva we have zero creativity and Jovetic fits into that category of clever player.

Negredo has been dog shit for 3 months and yet he started. Why was that?[/quote]
The Beast plays better with Sergio.
You've got to admit, Dzecko did fck all when he came on!<br /><br />-- Thu Apr 17, 2014 9:12 am --<br /><br />
St Helens Blue (Exiled) said:
Seems to play better when he comes on as sub
Agreed.

Bluekiwi said:
tonea2003 said:
Bluekiwi said:

with options on the bench yes, to be honest he was so bad anyone would have been better

don't get me wrong im no milner hater far from it, he has a job to play but last night his performance warranted such drastic action

If that performance last night was done by Garcia or Demichelis they would be getting crucified in the press. Surprised I have not seen any reporter mention how fucking wank he was last night.

Milner had a nightmare last night. When the team was announced I was genuinely pleased that he was being given a start as I thought he deserved it Perhaps he was being asked to do to much in terms of playing with a combination of players that has let us down whenever it has been picked. Our 2nd string just hasn't been good enough all season and that's why they havn't been played.

Once again, Milner starts a game and he is crap.

He has one descent game in 6, If we are lucky ....

How many times in the first half last night, midfield looking for outlet on the right and MIlner gone missing on the left wing.

How many times did Zabba overlap Milner only to be ignored, Miler turns back on to left foot and plays aimless chip to no one !!

Milner is not a winger,

Why do we not play English players !!! because they are not good enough !!

I think last night's performance by Jim was down to him trying too hard. He has made some terrific contributions this season but after each one he has found himself back on the bench and that is despite Navas being far from convincing.
It's not surprising that he made some bad decisions . I am sure he felt he had a point to prove. To his absolute credit, He did not hide at any point in the game unlike several of our players and he did leave anything on the pitch-again unlike some others.
As others have said, he should have started against the dippers and maybe Navas would have been the better option tonight- after all he would have been fit.
I'll bet the lad is thoroughly fed up this morning- just like we all are.

I think some of you are barking up the wrong tree. It's nothing about sub vs starting and all about who he should start against. V Liverpool away possibly should start. V Sunderland at home he shouldn't start. It's the same as Clichy v Kolarov, something else the manager has got wrong plenty of times this season.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.