James Milner

City Glory While Others Fade said:
oakiecokie said:
I smile like fuck when I read some of the hypocrisy written on this thread.The old adage "let him who caste the first stone ..."
How many of you fuckers have left one company to join another,because the previous company were "paying shit wages " ???

Milner's has earnt £16million with City as oppose to £2 million had he stayed at Villa. I wish I was on shit money like James!! That's not the point though is, I always had James as a standup guy, seems like he's just stringing the club along with a lame excuse. By the way I'm sure the contract offer was an improvement on his current £80k per week deal, as with Kompany, Aguero, Nasri, Dzeko, Kolarov . If he wants to leave no problem, just be fuckin honest about it.

You have no fucking proof he is stringing the club along. You are treating this as a personal attack. Mills and Bridge are examples of players taking the piss out of the club but Milner working his arse off every single game is not an example of a player taking the piss. Either post evidence that James is a evil mastermind intent on leaving the club on a free or shut the fuck up about it.

oakiecokie said:
aguero93:20 said:
oakiecokie said:
Bit like Gaz Baz when he signed for us and not the Dippers.Mind you had he gone there he`d have won ... erm ... fuck all I suppose.
I prefer the Distin example ;)

Or the Stevie Ireland one.Now which granny died ??
Crazy fucking woman, why did she think a miscarriage wasn't going to be grounds for him to be released from the squad?

oakiecokie said:
With regards the money thing he's been earning more money at City than any other club would have paid him, he has earnt £16 mill in his 4 years with us as oppose to £2 mill had he stayed with Villa.

I agree 100% with your comments he's been a top pro and that's why the club and fans want to see him stay. It's his right not to sign but he should be straight with the club when offered a new contract. If he goes on to sign with Leeds I could understand that. He won't be guaranteed playing time with any club so at the moment it looks like his motives are money driven which he should just come out and say "I've no intention of extending my contract" To string the club on with lame excuses is disrespectful.

Only a Rag could post such bizarre crap.

Don't be a moron!
Are you accusing Oakie of not being a stand up guy?

oakiecokie said:
With regards the money thing he's been earning more money at City than any other club would have paid him, he has earnt £16 mill in his 4 years with us as oppose to £2 mill had he stayed with Villa.

I agree 100% with your comments he's been a top pro and that's why the club and fans want to see him stay. It's his right not to sign but he should be straight with the club when offered a new contract. If he goes on to sign with Leeds I could understand that. He won't be guaranteed playing time with any club so at the moment it looks like his motives are money driven which he should just come out and say "I've no intention of extending my contract" To string the club on with lame excuses is disrespectful.

Don't be a moron!

Well you fucking started it !!!

Gaylord du Bois said:
oakiecokie said:

Don't be a moron!
Are you accusing Oakie of not being a stand up guy?

Give you that one mate,Very good.Bastard.Still he wont have a clue what you`re on about.Mind you,fairs fair.Neither do I about his post. ;)

RandomJ said:
oakiecokie said:
I smile like fuck when I read some of the hypocrisy written on this thread.The old adage "let him who caste the first stone ..."
How many of you fuckers have left one company to join another,because the previous company were "paying shit wages " ???

Milner's has earnt £16million with City as oppose to £2 million had he stayed at Villa. I wish I was on shit money like James!! That's not the point though is, I always had James as a standup guy, seems like he's just stringing the club along with a lame excuse. By the way I'm sure the contract offer was an improvement on his current £80k per week deal, as with Kompany, Aguero, Nasri, Dzeko, Kolarov . If he wants to leave no problem, just be fuckin honest about it.

You have no fucking proof he is stringing the club along. You are treating this as a personal attack. Mills and Bridge are examples of players taking the piss out of the club but Milner working his arse off every single game is not an example of a player taking the piss. Either post evidence that James is a evil mastermind intent on leaving the club on a free or shut the fuck up about it.

He's entered the last year of his contract and refused to sign a contract offered to him. I hope he does sign but his excuses of wanting to play more will not be improved by moving to another club. Shut the fuck up? Stop swallowing those braves pills....you may choke on them.

RandomJ said:
oakiecokie said:

Milner's has earnt £16million with City as oppose to £2 million had he stayed at Villa. I wish I was on shit money like James!! That's not the point though is, I always had James as a stand up guy, seems like he's just stringing the club along with a lame excuse. By the way I'm sure the contract offer was an improvement on his current £80k per week deal, as with Kompany, Aguero, Nasri, Dzeko, Kolarov . If he wants to leave no problem, just be fuckin honest about it.

For me old mate Oakie. ;0)

RandomJ said:

He's entered the last year of his contract and refused to sign a contract offered to him. I hope he does sign but his excuses of wanting to play more will not be improved by moving to another club. Shut the fuck up? Stop swallowing those braves pills....you may choke on them.

Where is your proof keyboardwarrior ????

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.