James Milner

City Glory While Others Fade said:
oakiecokie said:
Don't be a moron!

Well you fucking started it !!!

That's one thing I don't do behind the comfort of a PC.....call people rags......tell people to fuck off......call people a c*unt !
Fuck off you Rag moron c*unt.

oakiecokie said:
RandomJ said:
You have no fucking proof he is stringing the club along. You are treating this as a personal attack. Mills and Bridge are examples of players taking the piss out of the club but Milner working his arse off every single game is not an example of a player taking the piss. Either post evidence that James is a evil mastermind intent on leaving the club on a free or shut the fuck up about it.

He's entered the last year of his contract and refused to sign a contract offered to him. I hope he does sign but his excuses of wanting to play more will not be improved by moving to another club. Shut the fuck up? Stop swallowing those braves pills....you may choke on them.

Where is your proof keyboardwarrior ????

No proof.....that would make a discussion forum a bit irrelevant if we had proof for everything. Opinions are far more interesting. Unfortunately with this were gonna have to wait till either he signs or he stalls till his contract expires before we get the proof that you seek!

oakiecokie said:
He's entered the last year of his contract and refused to sign a contract offered to him. I hope he does sign but his excuses of wanting to play more will not be improved by moving to another club. Shut the fuck up? Stop swallowing those braves pills....you may choke on them.

No proof.....that would make a discussion forum a bit irrelevant if we had proof for everything. Opinions are far more interesting. Unfortunately with this were gonna have to wait till either he signs or he stalls till his contract expires before we get the proof that you seek!

He has options as I`m sure you`ll agree,is a wise move before committing yourself to something.Are you married by the way ?

oakiecokie said:

You seem to think the club is run by a bunch of retards who would let us lose an asset like James for free. There will be a deadline on his new contract to be signed or we will sell him in January.

RandomJ said:
oakiecokie said:

You seem to think the club is run by a bunch of retards who would let us lose an asset like James for free. There will be a deadline on his new contract to be signed or we will sell him in January.

You notice how they soon fuck off mate,when under the slightest bit of "sniffyness" !!

oakiecokie said:
oakiecokie said:

He has options as I`m sure you`ll agree,is a wise move before committing yourself to something.Are you married by the way ?

I'm sure he does and those options will have only been improved for James because of his time at city. His excuse is lack of time on the pitch, he's not going to get any assurances from Roma or Arsenal on that score. I'd be dissapointed if he leaves not because he's a 9/10 player but he's a consistent 6/10 player who gives 100% for the cause. I believe he's stalling at if that's proved the case I'd be more dissapointed about that as I believe he morally owes more to the club. Was married but am not now.

Your comments are bizarre

That's because you're a reactionary idiot who is incapable of reading a clearly worded post.
.....I never said he hadn't already played for England
You said everything he has is thanks to City. Which is clearly fucking horseshit. He didn't come through our academy, so we can't claim to have made him a footballer. He won his England caps long before he signed for us, so we can't claim credit for that either.

I give you a list of all the reasons why he should stay with City and you appear to refer to the medals Milner has won with City as trivial.
You're putting words in my mouth. The medals aren't trivial, but they aren't the be all and end all. At this stage in his career, playing regularly each week is obviously more important to Milner than winning more medals.

Your suggestion that Milner has suffered as a player with us is utter tosh, you've been reading the Sun too much sat on the toilet. Are you really suggesting he should have stayed at Villa winning no trophies and earning £500k as oppose to £4 mill per year with us. He's also had the benefit of training and being looked after by a much better club which will no doubt of improved him as a player. These are all reasons why he should stay, if he leaves it will be for money and I can guarantee that his years at City will have been his most successful.

Again you haven't really read or understood what I have said. I'll repeat it because you're clearly having difficulty in understanding simple words.

His reputation has suffered. At Villa he was the main man and was often the man of the match and getting rave reviews every week. Which combined with his nationality is obviously what drew him to our attention. These days he mostly starts from the bench. If he's mentioned in the media its often with the tag of "forgotten man"
Other fans dismiss him as a bench warmer. His reputation has suffered.
You need to sort out where your loyalties lie, stop believing the media hype that City have ruined every young player that's played for us and get behind the club.

I know exactly where my loyalties lie, I've been a City fan for over 40 years and I don't need a runny nosed little cock snot like you telling me. I'm just able to see beyond your juvenile rantings.

oakiecokie said:

I'm sure he does and those options will have only been improved for James because of his time at city. His excuse is lack of time on the pitch, he's not going to get any assurances from Roma or Arsenal on that score. I'd be dissapointed if he leaves not because he's a 9/10 player but he's a consistent 6/10 player who gives 100% for the cause. I believe he's stalling at if that's proved the case I'd be more dissapointed about that as I believe he morally owes more to the club. Was married but am not now.

I honestly believe the guy when he says he wants more playing time.Ask any fans from Leeds,Newcastle or Villa and the one thing they all believe in,Jimmy is/was a model professional and is more motivated by professionalism than money.
He has earned the right to ask for more time on the pitch and although no-one should be given a god given right,then all he`s asking for is assurances,something which even his manager has described as "James knows my feelings about him".
Lest be honest there were times last season that JM should have been given more playing time,after some great displays and who was the first to be dropped ? Yep !! He`s not everyones cup of tea and will never be a Silva,but I do admire him for his effort,which so far this season has been far in excess than that of Toure and Nasri and even Fernandinho.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.