James Milner

Millwallawayveteran1988 said:
Not sure what the delay is with the contract. His gripe was not playing enough yet this season he has played loads and still not signed a deal. Maybe it's not about playing time at all and about money as it usually is.....

You left out the possibility that City don't want him long term and are currently using him like they using Lampard.

(I mean 'using' as in making use of.)

Thaksinssoldier said:
Starting to worry about him signing a new deal at this stage. Get it done City.
Hard to get it done, when Milner seems reluctant at this point in time to sign. City have offered him new deal already in the summer, according to reports.

Don't know what is the problem, is Milner then unhappy with the terms offered by City and wants more? Because he is clearly part of the squad and gets good amount of game time and starts big matches, yesterday against Roma, against Chelsea in September, against Bayern at home.

MeatHunterrr said:
Thaksinssoldier said:
Hard to get it done, when Milner seems reluctant at this point in time to sign. City have offered him new deal already in the summer, according to reports.

Don't know what is the problem, is Milner then unhappy with the terms offered by City and wants more? Because he is clearly part of the squad and gets good amount of game time and starts big matches, yesterday against Roma, against Chelsea in September, against Bayern at home.

City wanted to make him an offer at the start of the summer, but he flatly refused to speak to us. Since then the club seem to have changed their stance slightly as Milner said himself the other week that he hasn't heard from the club about a new contract but wants to stay.

I think he will sign the contract be shocked if he doesnt to be honest. I just cant see him not if he wants to be in a squad going for titles and Cups and playing champions league football regularly then he should resign. I just think it would be a back ward step if he did leave who would he go to that would have a chance to compete for titles. To be honest if he wanted a fresh start and try playing in a different country I wouldnt blame him but dont see any reason why the deal cant be done.

wolfie1988 said:
Hamann Pineapple said:
Thaksinssoldier said:

Very close

Really? Great news if so.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/football/teams/manchester-city/11288839/James-Milner-and-Joe-Hart-closing-in-on-new-deals-at-Manchester-City.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/footba ... -City.html</a>

A decision needs to be made this transfer window hopefully get a new contract signed or get him sold to the dippers.should not be allowed to run his contract down he is a £15 m player that we risk losing for nothing

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.